We are now taking bookings for Academic year 2022 – 2023.
- During Covid19 Pandemic
- All parents are to provide 3 changes of clothes in a bag
- All clothes will be washed on site with Fairy pods
- All bags are to stay on site at all times
- Parents are to provide a water bottle that is dishwasher safe
- Children are asked not to bring toys in from home
- Parents are to wear masks when dropping off and collecting children
- All children are to wash their hands at the hand washing stations before entering the building
- As of Friday 1st April, guidance regarding living with Covid has changed.
- Free symptomatic testing using PCRs or LFTs has stopped for most of the population
- People with respiratory symptoms (including COVID-19 symptoms) should stay at home, avoid contact with others and return to normal activities when well enough and don't have a temperature.
- Children who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay at home and avoid contact with other people. They can come back to pre-school when they no longer have a high temperature, and they are well enough to attend.
- If you have still been able to access LFTs and your child tests positive, they should stay at home for 3 days and avoid contact with others. They should then return to school and normal activities only if well enough and don't have a temperature.
- So much time has been missed in the last two years and we are hopeful that the changes to guidance will ensure that children are in pre-school as much as possible.
- When you contact us to let us know about your child's absence we will endeavour to advise you about isolation periods. We will no longer be advising children to be tested as testing is no longer available.