- We thank you for taking the time to find us and hopefully the information on this page will give you an overview of what we offer families and their children.
- We pride ourselves on having had a small staff turnover throughout the many years we have been established. Our manager has been at the setting for over 10 years and one of our deputies has been with the setting and seen it grow to what is now for 30 years.
- We have staff with many years experience and in many areas of childcare.
- We, as a setting, believe that we can only offer the best for your child/children if we keep up to date with modern thinking and this has helped us to develop the setting you see now.
- Please take a look through the page and watch the videos and see if we are what you are looking for.
- If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit to see us in person please telephone or email us.
- If places are available children can start at the setting any time during the year.
We attained Millies Mark accreditation in July 2019.
It means that we go above and beyond Ofsteds requirements for first aid. Our staff attend Paediatric First Aid training every 12 months rather than 3 yearly as requested by Ofsted. Millies Mark can also inspect us at anytime to ensure we are keeping to their high standards.