Places available with immediate start, you have till the 4th October 2021 to claim your funded place.
Welcome to Coten End Pre-School
- We thank you for taking the time to find us and hopefully the information on this page will give you an overview of what we offer families and their children.
- We pride ourselves on having had a small staff turnover throughout the many years we have been established. Our manager has been at the setting for over 10 years and one of our deputies has been with the setting and seen it grow to what is now for 30 years.
- We have staff with many years experience and in many areas of childcare.
- We, as a setting, believe that we can only offer the best for your child/children if we keep up to date with modern thinking and this has helped us to develop the setting you see now.
- Please take a look through the page and watch the videos and see if we are what you are looking for.
- If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit to see us in person please telephone or email us.
- Arrangements for visiting the setting may differ from month to month during the Covid19, so it is advisable to telephone to discuss our visiting arrangements first.
- If places are available children can start at the setting any time during the year.
We attained Millies Mark accreditation in July 2019.
It means that we go above and beyond Ofsteds requirements for first aid. Our staff attend Paediatric First Aid training every 12 months rather than 3 yearly as requested by Ofsted. Millies Mark can also inspect us at anytime to ensure we are keeping to their high standards.
Ages 2-3 years
We cater for children aged between 2 and 3 years old in a welcoming bright environment. We are registered for up to 12 children in this area in the morning and 4 children in the afternoon.
Ages 3-4 years
We cater for children aged 3 years old to rising 5’s in the main hall of the building. We are registered for up to 38 children in this area in the morning and 24 children in the afternoon.
Take a look at our virtual tour and see the children enjoying their time at their setting.
"Children always come back home smiling and happy."
This pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All adults at the pre-school are required to take all welfare concerns seriously and to encourage children and young people to talk to them about anything that worries them. Staff will always act in the best interest of children.
Here at Coten End Pre-school we employ a member of staff that is dedicated to the Senco role.
Learning Through Play
The best way in which children learn is through play and all staff taking an interest in each child's interests.
Parents, we have a range of ways to keep in touch with how your child is doing.
To bring our preschool and your family closer together. Before using Famly staff had to spend an unnecessary amount of time and resources to do any admin and we felt their valuable time was better spent with the children. We also wanted to let parents have free access to their child’s learning journal and improve communications. By using famly we have been able to do this and more, we have received very positive feedback from all our parents.
To reduce the amount of letters sent home and misplaced we use piota so that parents have all the dates of upcoming events, it also has all our contact details on and useful information.
Coten End Pre-school. Warwickspace, Coten End, Warwick,
- During Covid19 Pandemic
- All parents are to provide 3 changes of clothes in a bag
- All clothes will be washed on site with Fairy pods
- All bags are to stay on site at all times
- Parents are to provide a water bottle that is dishwasher safe
- Children are asked not to bring toys in from home
- Parents are to wear masks when dropping off and collecting children
- All children are to wash their hands at the hand washing stations before entering the building
- Thursday 14th October
- WB 18th October
- Friday 22 October
- Monday 25th October - Friday 29th October
- Monday 1st November
- Thursday 4th November
- Friday 5th November
- Thursday 11th November
Coten End Pre-school CIO:
There is no Ofsted report available at present as we are awaiting inspection under our new official status of Coten End Pre-school CIO
Ofsted Registered and accredited member of the preschool Learning Alliance.
Registered charity Number (Reg no 1165286)
Ofsted Registered: EY562461