Here at Coten End Pre-School we offer a variety of different sessions:
Early Years Pupil Premium
From January 2015 eligible three and four year olds attending Coten End Pre-school attract the Early Years Pupil Premium funding if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
- their family gets 1 of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- they have been looked after for 1 day or more
- they have been adopted from care
- they have left care under a special guardianship order or residence order
Children must be eligible for free three-year-old early education in order to attract EYPP funding. Please ask the finance manager if you are unsure of how to claim.
Children attracting pupil premium will receive additional support from an early year’s assistant to improve their learning outcomes. Please see the Early Years Pupil Premium Policy for further details on our Current Policies page.
Fees as from September 2021
Please note: All fees are to be paid by bank transfer or cash payments. No cheque payments.
|Early Riser: ||8.15am - 8.45am ||£3.80 |
|Half-day session: ||morning or afternoon ||£18.15 |
|Morning and lunch club: ||8.45am – 11.45am ||£24.20 |
|Full day: ||8.45am – 3.15pm ||£40.10 |
|Half hour lunch club: ||11.45am – 12.15pm |
|1 hour lunch club: ||11.45am– 12.15pm ||£6.05 |
*Half hour lunch is available when children are booked in for a whole day using funding for the morning and afternoon sessions.
Funding may be used for morning and afternoon sessions.
Funding may be used for both sessions during a full day, but the half hour lunch club charge will be levied.
You may not use funding for 1 hour lunch club.
You may not use funding for Early Riser Session.
If your child attends pre-school for a full academic year, the following information is not relevant to yourself.
If your child leaves the setting after the Autumn Term or the Spring Term , there may be a need for you to pay for some sessions your child has attended.
The reason for this is the timing of when Warwickshire County Council provide the NEF (universal or extended) and2 year old funding payments. The cost of this is paid by WCC directly to preschool.